Trailrunning Camp Bad Gastein20.06.2024 – 23.06.2024
On the trail of the adidas INFINITE TRAILS
The trail running camp in Miramonte offers pure nature, countless beautiful mountain peaks, exciting trails, regional delicacies, but also deceleration for mind and body.
Together with Manuela Dietzinger (ASTA certified trail running guide & TERREX trail coach) and Wilhelm Rabenstein (trail running coach and captain of adidas Runners Munich), you will set off into the Gastein mountains right from the front door of the Miramonte. You will learn how to run more efficiently, more safely and with more enjoyment on alpine trails.
- Theoretical and practical introduction to the world of trail running
- Trail running tips & techniques (uphill, downhill, pole techniques), race preparation, meteorology, first aid, nutrition ...
- 1-2 guided trail runs in the mountains every day
- incl. mobility and strength sessions with fascia rollers and EMS devices powered by Saneo
- Loan and test equipment by adidas TERREX (shoes and jackets) and LEKI (trail running poles)
- Sustainably filled Trailrunners goodie bag worth over €250 from the sponsors
- Full board with organic breakfast, lunch snack & 4-course evening meal (camp special)
- Relaxation and wellness in the Miramonte Aveda Spa included
- Miramonte thermal bath voucher
- Miramonte yoga sessions included daily
- Mobility & fascia training
Costs camp seminar: 369 €/person (separate booking)
Booking camp seminar, as well as further questions to: Manuela Dietzinger
email@example.com or at +49 16097925877
Price room from 89€ /person in a double room in double occupancy
Overnight stay tax per person EUR 3,00 (from 15 years) will be charged extra.
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE!
Photos by @PeakArtImages & @McKennonWoltman
This trail running experience weekend is suitable for all runners who already have experience with running trails (advanced runners), but also for pleasure runners or (trail) beginners (no beginners) who would like to try out running in the mountains. The runner should have a basic fitness level of 2h+ easy on the flat (at least fitness level for 10k under 65 minutes) and generally be able to tackle distances over 20km with 1,000 metres of elevation gain. Sure-footedness and a head for heights are required.
All information here:
Trail Running Camp Miramonte 2024 or on Facebook